Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

[Pinned] KJC Personnel Files

Here, post the profiles of any of your characters, PC or otherwise, that are part of the Krayt's Jaw Cartel, using this format ONLY, please. It just makes it easier to read, I don't need a biography. I'll use Cirsei as an example.Name(IC, OOC, or ...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei4445Member avatar small Cypher 3y
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

[Pinned] KJC Description [WIP]

The HistoryRoughly four years ago, a young half-miraluka woman by the name of Cirsei Altaros stood on top of a power base from a time long-gone, from a time when she served the Republic and commanded dozens of freelancers in the fight against the ...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei1238Small Cirsei 3y
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

Snakes

Part 1 of 2Club Senth. To the citizens of Nar Shaddaa? A place to get drinks, listen to the latest musical hits, and dance their problems away. Run by the enigmatic chiss known only as Blood-Eyes, it sprouted out of seemingly nowhere as a gift to ...
Small Cirsei 354d
Cirsei2378Small Qu 233d
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

Untitled

[Author's note: Yes, yes, another Cirsei-centric series of short stories, I know. But this one will be a little different; in FITE, I officially introduced the Dragon Guard, Cirsei's personal squad of bodyguards as well as her premier taskforce. T...
Small Cirsei 1y
Cirsei0215Small Cirsei 1y
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

A Queen's Musings

[Author's note: This will be an indefinitely continuous short story project of mine, wherein I will be able to creatively express the inner workings of the mind of the younger Altaros sister, Cirsei, through a classic writing style, using only pas...
Small Cirsei 2y
Cirsei3308Small Cirsei 2y
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

Tragedy Strikes

Co-Founder of the Krayt's Jaw Cartel Nagashi Rist, husband to one Cirsei Rist was found with a gunshot to the head in the halls of Carrick station at approximately 7:24 PM. He has since undergone several surgeries to try and save his life. He is...
Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Dr. Kreiger1179Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

Agressive Negotiations

Nagashi stepped out of the airlock into the Hutt owned space station, belonging to one Mikarash the Hutt. A vile thing even by Hutt standards. Brushing his Padawan's braid behind his ear he began running through a triple check of his weapons in ...
Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Dr. Kreiger1164Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Krayt's Jaw Cartel

Meditations on the Elegiac Hero

"It is the folly of men to believe that they are great players on the stage of history, that their actions might affect the grand procession that is the passage of time. It is an insulating conceit a powerful man might clasp tight to his bosom th...
Member avatar small Tassabra 3y
Tassabra1231Member avatar small Tassabra 3y
Page 1