Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Tales from the Old Republic

Evil Begets Evil

[While the final chapter of the FITE Arc will be concluded as a story written by yours truly, what I present for those interested in the events that have transpired is a kind of epilogue. There are still mysteries to resolve, after all...]A bald, ...
Small Ardenith 1y
Ardenith7585Small Qu 1y
1 2 3 4

The Sound of Breaking Chains

THE FOLLOWING WAS WRITTEN BY A VERY TIRED PERSON. DO NOT EXPECT IT TO READ WELL. ((I'd like to mention that the first part of Ardenith's story arc is on hold, not cancelled. Because I want to respect his wishes and see his tale told through to th...
Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
ThyssenKrupp666794Small Rex 1y
1 2 3 5

The Fire In Their Eyes

Handler 2 was an uncompromising individual. He made no apology for his actions, and did his job well. It was why he had been given permission to forge unconventional and terribly effective tools in service of the Empire. One group in particular, t...
Small Ardenith 2y
Ardenith9510855Small ThyssenKrupp 1y

Grandpa Konhrol

Kenngri's thumbs twirled behind the chair. He tried to shift again but the ropes confined him to that chair, so he sighed and went back to twirling his thumbs. The room he stayed in was surrounded by bark.. And a solid wooden surface sat under him...
Small Ally-oop 1y
Ally-oop2457Small Ally-oop 1y

Closure (Dara-Qu-centric)

A week before the galactic implosion…“Qu?” Synda knocks on the door to his office and peeks in the door. “Got a minute?” She doesn’t wait for an answer before coming in and hopping up on his desk to sit right in front of him, Indian style. “I thin...
Small Synabun 1y
Synabun25512Small Synabun 1y

It is with great sadness...

Megi stayed behind on Alderann after the rest of the crew left to return home. Her time would be better spent earning more credits by helping THORN take down more of Rakghouls. Synda begged her to leave with them, but she would not, her barely hea...
Small Synabun 2y
Synabun5527Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
1 2 3 4

Spirrie's "Operation: Plague Doctor"

Several months have passed since Allynier nearly destroyed the Four Moons mercenary company. Much has happened since then, but at the end of the day it's the same routine; get up, do your job, earn your pay, go to bed. Some days just happened to b...
Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
ThyssenKrupp674690Small ThyssenKrupp 2y

What Makes The Monster?

[Note: Posted without permission. If this post was placed in any error, I welcome the admins to remove it.]So, in the wake of my recent addition to this wonderful community, I have spoke with several of the figure-heads, and have been given (tenuo...
Small Ardenith 2y
Ardenith9642Small Chef 2y
1 2 3 6

Heart of Darkness

THE FOLLOWING WAS WRITTEN BY A VERY TIRED PERSON. DO NOT EXPECT IT TO READ WELL. So this here is the next chapter of the Four Moons Saga. I hadn't planned to run this, but Ally asked for help in seeing her character fleshed out further and so I v...
Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
ThyssenKrupp1148016Small ThyssenKrupp 2y

The Dark Side of Yavin

((GM's note: I have not personally played through the Shadow of Revan expansion. What you're about to read is modeled off of this trailer, which depicts a massive battle in the skies above Yavin IV.))"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." ~ Ancient...
Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
ThyssenKrupp5631Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
1 2 3

Gabriel Thorne, kidnapped.

OOC:Goodmorrow, friends! This thread is gonna be a place where I introduce and update regularly a plotline that I'm running for the EMC. No one is required to participate in this plotline in any capacity, and if anyone from impside would like to s...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei553293Small Qu 3y

Treasure hunt

Alright so...for those of you that know about the treasure hunt thing, i'm starting it on friday. for those of you that don't know. basically, chef, kiki, and I were contracted to retrieve a holocron during kwenn night...now what I've done is basi...
Small Punished Gabe 3y
Punished Gabe5341Small Kiki-Yoi-Ami 3y
1 2 3 4

The Fuel of the Forges

((OOC note, since I cannot be in game except for very very rarely Synda and I have decided to forum RP their conversations since it makes no sense for Rayth to vanish off the face of the planet without telling her))Raythil strides into the cantina...
Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Dr. Kreiger691150Small Dr. Kreiger 3y

Frost & Mettle (Closed RP with Varanu)

OOC: This thread is for Iyo'tress and Varanu, for their anticipated visit to Hoth so that Iyo may learn the smithing methods of the near-extinct glacierdancers. Without further ado, I'll begin.______________________________________________________...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei29274Small Cirsei 3y
1 2 3 5

Nar Shadda Rumble

The Argo Cantina was quiet, empty, the only prominent occupant being the ever vigilant Goldy, wiping down the counters and cleaning the varying mugs and cups. Off in the corner, amongst the sea of couches and chairs, Garrace Vikarn sat, staring bl...
Small Qu 3y
Qu955457Small Vara-Sarg-Raj-Jett 3y

Argosy Nightlife

Vilinde grins her usual lopsided grin as she strolls onto the loaned Republic ships cantina, shouting out to the droid, Goldy, who is always dutifully standing behind the bar, faithfully tending it, “Oi! Come on, the Pubbies’ only keep a skel...
Small Vilinde Driiquar 3y
Vilinde Driiquar10162Small Punished Gabe 3y
Page 1