Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fallout Roleplay

[Pinned] Important Information

The world in which you are about to trespass upon will be one familiar to you all, and yet at the same time unfamiliar due to the context in which it is presented. Up until now, world of Fallout has always been portrayed as a craggy, blasted waste...
Small ThyssenKrupp 3y
ThyssenKrupp122047Small ThyssenKrupp 353d
Fallout Roleplay

[Pinned] Interacting w/NPCs

IMPORTANT: WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ APPLIES TO ALL OF MY GAMES!I am making something of a retroactive rule change here regarding the treatment of the subject in question. If any of your characters are in a scene that is heavily reliant upon NPC c...
Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
ThyssenKrupp0221Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
1 2 3 6
Fallout Roleplay

Marcus Bowenford's 'Fallout: The Melting Pot'

((Some out of character notes before we begin. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for showing as much interest in this game as you have, and placing your trust in me as a GM. This is something I haven't done in eleven years, so I beg y...
Small ThyssenKrupp 3y
ThyssenKrupp11014816Small Rex 77d
Fallout Roleplay

[Poll] Fallout Shelter or nah?

THE FOLLOWING WAS WRITTEN BY A VERY TIRED PERSON. DO NOT EXPECT IT TO READ WELL. So lately I've been watching my buddy Mal play the PC version of Fallout Shelter, and it's inspired me to consider making another major change to this AU of ours. Wh...
Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
ThyssenKrupp0296Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
Fallout Roleplay

[Story] "Reunion" by Izzy

Warning: This story spoils the first two quests in Fallout 4, as well as gives away several companion characters, in addition to hinting at a secret weapon location. You have been warned.============================================================...
Small Izamura 1y
Izamura0176Small Izamura 1y
Fallout Roleplay

Denizens of the Eastern Seaboard

So what we have here is the thread dedicated to character applications. Names, backgrounds, physical descriptions, quirks? All of that goes here. But before you go spilling your creativity all over the place, I'd like to call your attention to the...
Small ThyssenKrupp 3y
ThyssenKrupp122216Small Ally-oop 1y
Page 1