Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mortal Kombat Roleplay

[Pinned] Tweaks and Changes

Now, the world and lore behind the fighting game series might be a bit foreign to some of you. First thoughts might be to rush over to the MK Wiki. And I say, please do! But don't take everything there at face value. If you did, what would be the ...
Small Qu 2y
Qu3345Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
Mortal Kombat Roleplay

Up for Cancellation

Exactly what I mean in the title. I've lost any desire to host an RP in this setting, and considering how long this has been sitting here...I'm guessin' most everyone else has lost interest in participatin'. So, I'm putting this up for cancellatio...
Small Qu 2y
Qu0240Small Qu 2y
Mortal Kombat Roleplay

The Bracket

Now a notable thing I recall from the VERY first Mortal Kombat was the way the ladder was stylized. In the recent game, the structure of the tournament is...well, not structured at all. Which is a BIG detractor from the plausibility of the current...
Small Qu 2y
Qu2187Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
Mortal Kombat Roleplay

Mortal Kombatants

Ladies and Germs, welcome to the OOC Character Thread! Here, as you all probably guessed, is where you'll be posting you character applications. Of course, the sooner you post your detailed accounts will go a long way in helping not only me, but y...
Small Qu 2y
Qu4498Small Ardenith 2y
Page 1