Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
Naruto Roleplay

"Naruto: Happiness Doesn't Last"

(So, as we dive into this wonderful world that, as stated before, is a few hundred years into the future from the ending so the Ninja world is changed and blah blah peace and jazz... XD So, this is also my first time with Forum events... So please...
Small Ally-oop 2y
Ally-oop595689Small Rex 53d
Naruto Roleplay

Characters

Since the main bits of the story will be taking place near the Hidden Leaf Village, I would prefer that you make them from there but you do not have to. In this you'll be placing the characters you'll be wanting me to look at. Make sure that you'r...
Small Ally-oop 2y
Ally-oop112046Small Rex 53d
Naruto Roleplay

The World

As we dive into the world of Naruto, just know that I haven't caught up to Shippuden or finished the Manga. The setting will take place a couple hundred years after Naruto would end, leaving us with free roam of the world to do with what we wanted...
Small Ally-oop 2y
Ally-oop4378Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
Naruto Roleplay

Stories

This forum is for your characters stories or any rps in private that you all would want to share. :) so feel free to post any story for your character/characters!
Small Ally-oop 2y
Ally-oop5381Small Ruby 1y
Naruto Roleplay

"Double Entrapment" by Nagashi/Raythil

Her steps echoed softly down the hall of the traditional hall, the screen door mere feet in front of her seemed to be the most intimidating thing since she had gotten her most recent promotion to Special Jounin. Clearing her throat she spoke soft...
Small Dr. Kreiger 2y
Dr. Kreiger0217Small Dr. Kreiger 2y
Page 1