Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Elder Scrolls Roleplay

[Pinned] Friends, Argonians, Countrymen...

This is a thread dedicated to the placement and archiving of all of your characters. There won't be many rules or regulations placed on who or what your character can be, but as with all things, keep it within reason. If I think your character is ...
Small Cirsei 1y
Cirsei91044Small Ally-oop 130d

[Pinned] TES:UD - Foreword (GM rules, etc.)

I didn't want to put this in the main story thread, as I thought it might be an eyesore. As this will be the first big-time RP I will be running for you all, I would like to get some things straight in terms of your permissions as a player, my dut...
Small Cirsei 1y
Cirsei0209Small Cirsei 1y

[Pinned] Important Information (Cirsei)

For this roleplay, there will be some specifics about the setting that will be necessary for you and your character to operate within it. This thread is for me to list those changes and additions. If there are any questions or suggestions, please ...
Small Cirsei 1y
Cirsei0207Small Cirsei 1y
1 2 3

The Elder Scrolls: Unifying Dawn

An old man, withered and blind in his age, sits in a wooden shack by a fire. His twisted wooden staff leans on the chair upon which he rests, and a much younger man sits across from him, holding a quill and a book filled with blank pages."Master,"...
Small Cirsei 1y
Cirsei423940Small Rex 1d

Collaborative Posting

Inevitably, you will all find yourselves in situations where your character and another player's will be in the same location, forced to interact due to the various plot-strings connecting them. This can sometimes be confusing to handle (and, in t...
Small Cirsei 1y
Cirsei0125Small Cirsei 1y
Page 1