Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
XCOM Roleplay

[Pinned] "Commander, you might want to see this."

The poll has spoken! Because this one-shot is going to be based on Long War instead of Enemy Unknown / Enemy Within, you can expect some major differences to crop up. Of them, I've compiled a list of the most significant. They are as follows...S.H...
Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
ThyssenKrupp2454Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
XCOM Roleplay

Marcus Bowenford's "Security Status RED"

THE FOLLOWING WAS WRITTEN BY A VERY TIRED PERSON. DO NOT EXPECT IT TO READ WELL. Our story begins mere moments following the appearance of the Temple Ship. If this were a cinematic cutscene, then players would have noticed the first hints of dive...
Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
ThyssenKrupp121482Small ThyssenKrupp 349d
XCOM Roleplay

Cheyenne Mountain Active Duty Roster

This thread is where my players' character applications need to go. Please fill out the following form and submit it at your earliest convenience, but take note that you should not be going into this with the mindset that this isn't an RP based on...
Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
ThyssenKrupp6595Small Izamura 1y
XCOM Roleplay

[Poll] For those still interested in participating in this...

Recently I got my hands on the book XCOM 2: Resurrection, which is the official bridge between Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2. I really enjoyed this book, but I was a bit surprised to learn that the rumors of Enemy Within being decanonized were true. Th...
Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
ThyssenKrupp0239Small ThyssenKrupp 1y
XCOM Roleplay

XCOM Short Story - Even Ghosts Can Die

For those of you who have played the RTS/RPG hybrid of awesome that is XCOM, I present to you my interpretation of what happens after.For those that have no played it, simply enjoy.-------------------------“Colonel Ronan 'Zed' Wallace.“He was many...
Small Ardenith 2y
Ardenith2177Small ThyssenKrupp 2y
Page 1