Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] EMC Description
Four Moons Mercenary Company

[Pinned] EMC Description

The Echani Mercenary Company is run by some of the members of Clan Mercea of various families. Unlike the Republic, Imperial, or many other military organizations the EMC is fairly relaxed in comparison. The leaders attempt to uphold the idea...
Small Vilinde Driiquar 3y
Vilinde Driiquar1259Small Vilinde Driiquar 3y

Guild Revitalization Planning (Public Thread)

alright, I'm copy and pasting this thread from the officer's section for everyone to see and post in.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Original post:Last night (4/16/2016), we had a discussion...
Small Punished Gabe 1y
Punished Gabe171441Small ThyssenKrupp 1y

Leadership

Qu offered to take over. So because i'm pretty sure none of you will get on the game to do this, I'm putting it to a vote on the site. If you want Qu to take over the FMMC then vote for him, if not then vote for me, simple as that. Note: this is ...
Small Punished Gabe 1y
Punished Gabe7303Small Punished Gabe 1y

Sith Guild

I am considering making a Sith Council type guild Impside... this won't be a sadistic style guild, thats been done up the wazu and is, well, boring! I'm thinking it will have Sith leaders, but have Agents and BH members on the ruling council to ha...
Member avatar small Lym 1y
Lym4210Small Rex 1y

Guild stronghold unlocks

I need you guys to vote on what i should unlock next at the end of this month. we've got to make it count, because chances are it's going to take us until september to unlock the last thing.if i can get 5 other people (completely volunteered) to d...
Small Punished Gabe 2y
Punished Gabe7388Small Punished Gabe 2y

Guild Ship Positions and Offline Hijinks

As the thread title suggests, I was thinking about what positions the members of the guild would have on the ship and the official guild one when that comes out. On top of this, having an official story for what you're up to when not playing one o...
Small Jingorro 3y
Jingorro10936Small Izamura 3y

Training

Alright, So I figured we should bring training over from Theta...Of course I also thought we should change it up so...I kind of decided to do four kinds of training exercises...1. Training sims: Pretty much the same as what we did in Theta. Flashp...
Small Punished Gabe 3y
Punished Gabe201354Small Vilinde Driiquar 3y

Potential places of headquarters

Note! This is subject to change and is only intended as a reference point!Burning Moon Combat Association's Nar Shadaa locale: Izamura Aldun heads much of the business there, and functioning as a fight club, she freely offers it out to anyone asso...
Small Izamura 3y
Izamura3306Small Chef 3y
Page 1