Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Kojhal Family

Breaking Point

Blood, red steaming blood running down my face as I tried my best to withstand the onslaught of attacks form Mededayya. Left, right, thrust, slash, parry I barely escaped with my life. As I lay on the ground moaning in pain I feel a boot kick me...
Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Dr. Kreiger1197Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
The Kojhal Family

True knowledge

This datapad entry is dated one year agoPlasma, a fickle thing that must be subjugated to ones will, a smith's will. As a Kojhal I take great pride in knowing about that with which I forge, plasma for example, I know the...
Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
Dr. Kreiger1140Small Dr. Kreiger 3y
The Kojhal Family

The Mother's Blade

The author of this short writing is unknown. The only known information on the write is their family, Kojhal, and their legendary blade, the Mother's blade. Who can continue to keep track of time when your whole life revolves around the current...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei1152Small Cirsei 3y
The Kojhal Family

Kojhal Registry

If you have been or wish to be inducted into my wonderful little family, please post Character name, position in the family IC, and how they came to be a member of the Kojhal family (born, adopted, married, etc.) here, as well as any other tidbits...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei3391Small Vara-Sarg-Raj-Jett 3y
The Kojhal Family

Kojhal Description

Members of the Kojhal family have always been some of the utmost respected weaponsmiths in the Mercea fleet. They are renowned for their attention to every detail when it comes to the crafting of armor, equipment, and weapons of all kind. The vari...
Small Cirsei 3y
Cirsei1216Small Cirsei 3y
Page 1